Verus have a wealth of experience of providing pension transfer advice. With four of our staff holding advanced pension qualifications; this will give you confidence that you can trust the advice we give you in this extremely complex area.
Verus holds the necessary qualifications and regulatory permissions required to advise competently on pension transfers from Defined Benefits (DB) schemes (aka “Final Salary” schemes).
Verus Wealth adheres to the Pension Transfer Gold Standard as prescribed by the Personal Finance Society. You can find out more about this by clicking here.
For a fixed fee of £495, Verus Wealth will undertake to:-
- Obtain full details of your Defined Benefits and the Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (“CETV”) offered by the scheme
- Establish your concerns, needs and objectives
- Establish your appetite for and need to take investment risk
- Establish your current financial, health and familial circumstances
- Establish your current expenditure and retirement expenditure expectations
- Build lifetime cashflow models to help you understand your current and future financial position
- Present and explain these models to you, and adapt or amend the models as required following further discussion
- Explain and ensure you understand the risks involved, and the relative merits and demerits of each of the options open to you about your DB pension benefits
- Give our view (verbally) as to the most suitable option(s) in your case
- Explain Verus’s client service proposition
- Explain and quantify all costs and fees you will incur (if a transfer proceeds)
- Answer any questions you may have at any stage
You agree to:-
- Discuss openly your financial needs and objectives.
- Engage in the process to help you understand the options open to you
- Complete several questionnaires that will allow us to
- Understand your current financial, health and familial circumstances and retirement goals
- Assess your “Attitude to Risk”
- Assess your current and anticipated retirement expenditure
- Attend an initial meeting and a cash flow model review meeting (approximately 1 hour each)
- To pay Verus Wealth the agreed fee of £495*
* Implementation fees and ongoing fees will apply where a transfer (which has been deemed suitable) proceeds. Typically, these fees are a maximum of 1% of the transfer value (subject to a minimum of £2,500).