Verus Financial Planning Limited are committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. In this policy we set how we will deal with your personal details.
Any information collected and stored will be of the following kind:
- Your visits and use of our website.
- Information provided for the use of registering and/or subscribing to our website service.
- Information provided for the business purposes, quotes, analysis etc
- Website Visits, we may collect information about your visits to our website such as IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information may be used to improve our website’s usability and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
In addition to the uses already identified we may use your personal information to: Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
Send information (other than marketing communications) which might be of interest to you by post or email.
Provide other companies with statistical information about our users; however, this information will not be used to identify an individual user.
We will not provide any personal information to a third party unless you have given your permission.
In addition to disclosures already discussed we may need to disclose the following information:
- Where a country’s legal system requires us to disclose your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party websites.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You can request us not to use any of your personal details; you will usually ask in advance whether you agree to our use of your personal data. If not you can instruct us not to use your personal data by emailing us at [email protected]
If you need any more information please contact us.